Cosmetic changes in help files

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:19:42 UTC 2016

Hi Sophie, *,

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Sophie <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
> Le 22/03/2016 12:13, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
>> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:44 AM, Sophie <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...] The same way, we don't organize our time the same if
> we know that we will have a large amount of strings to review. If you
> tell us "ignore this file", we won't spend time to work on it.

Told already: ignore sbasic for now. most of the context-changes are there.

Use pootle's own filters to not translate fuzzy strings, but only
tackle untranslated ones.

Just ignore help after you're done with UI.

There's enough ways to translate without having to deal with those
strings at the moment.

Or just do as it was before introducing the  master  projects:  Wait
until branch is created.
That translators are able to translate right now is a possibility that
they're free to ignore.

There's 4 month time to sort this out.

> It's just about communication among groups

Yeah, I lack patience with translators, since I just hate writing the
same thing over and over again.

If they're too impatient to wait for the auto-translation, then they
should not look at helpcontent.

ciao
Christian