GSoC_Introduction

Bunth Tamás btomi96 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:43:39 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Tamás. My proposal "Finishing Firebird driver integration" with
Lionel as mentor just got accepted.

I am a 2nd year B. Sc. Student living in Budapest, Hungary. I chose this
project mainly because
c++ and SQL are valuable knowledges that are worth practicing.

In the first month (until 23. May) I am going to examine the code and my
possibilities.
At first I am going to solve the issue of endianness:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/72987
I am grateful for every information, tips or tricks you may have to help me
through this project.
I hope my work will become a valuable part of Libreoffice.

Thanks,
Tamás Bunth
IRC: Wastack