slower build.... sc_functions_test is a long tail end...

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:53:56 UTC 2016

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 12:34 PM, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hey Norbert,
>
> In which configuration? The test suffers extremely from.missing optimization
> and should be less than a minute in an optimized bud but can run for several
> minutes in a digital build.

of course we run make check in dbgutil/debug mode.
if they should not be ran in these config then have them excluded then.

and several here = 9 minutes cpu... which is 1/3 of the total build
elapsed time on that box.

btw the second worse offender is char2_export ccpunnit which run at
almost 6 minutes...

Norbert