#defined(LINUX) in file ../sdk/include(sal/config.h

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 09:38:13 UTC 2016

On 11/20/2016 11:41 AM, mencacci wrote:
> Hello there, I was trying to compile a prg and I get "unknow platform" error,
> if I change on line 56 in the file config.h to defined(linux) or
> defined(__linux__) all works fine.

I assume what you are trying to do is build a program against the
LibreOffice SDK?  For one, you should do that from a shell set up with
the SDK configuration, see the "configuration step" details of
<http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/install.html>.  For another, the C/C++
include files available in the SDK's include/ tree require some
predefined macros that are normally set up in the SDK's settings/*.mk
makefiles.  There was a thread about that here recently, see
<https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2016-November/075807.html>
"Re: Need help with installing/setting SDK on Linux".