Lode Build Problem

Jason Marshall j_k_marshall_2004 at live.com
Sun Nov 27 18:29:08 UTC 2016

Thank you to you both for looking at this. I had seen the warnings on the lode guide page, but I had perhaps been too optimistic in assuming the there would not be a problem on my system. However, clearly the spaces are a problem and I will now follow the earlier instructions to eliminate these and reattempt the build. Also, I will more closely next time adhere to guidelines and warnings, such as those on the lode guide page.

Best regards

Jason

Sent from my Windows Phone