Merging feature/commonsallayout branch

Jan Iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Thu Oct 20 11:15:30 UTC 2016

> On 20 Oct 2016, at 09:07, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:
>

> I'd say just do it and drop XP support. LO <= 5.2 will keep working for them just fine.

I would like to support tml in this view.

If 5.3 happened to run in XP without additional code, no harm done in supporting XP.

But we need to (unless I misunderstood things) add a setup variable as well as extra code (however little amount), and that is the limit for me.

XP still runs a lot of products, but most products run in old versions, so to me easy decision.

Let the 5.2 line be the last supported on windows XP.

rgds
jan I.