Problem building in Gerrit, Windows only.

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Oct 26 12:43:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 09:43:30PM +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
> this succeeded on the same "tb72" that produced the above failed build
> log, so i've pushed it to master now.

Thanks, I didnt see this, as I was booted into the world of pain (Windows)
myself yesterday to fix this and some more and thus did look at email.

Pushed the test harness to be a bit tigher with:

 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/30293/

which succeeds on my Linux and Windows machines. Sadly the test on Windows is
15 times slower, which is a pain. Likely the full test needs to be moved out of
subsequenttest (e.g. into stagingtest), with only a smaller smoketest staying
in subsequenttest.

Best,

Bjoern