http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center is for Mci9rosfot Office?!?!?!?

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:14:58 UTC 2016

Le 06/09/2016 à 21:51, toki a écrit :

Hi toki,

> Can somebody please explain to me, when, and more importantly, why
> LibreOffice is offering templates for Microsoft Office?
>
> http://templates.libreoffice.org/template-center/gantt-chart-simple
> being just one such example.

Good topic for debate. Indeed, as a suite that is supposed to be one of
the reference implementations for ODF, it seems pretty strange to be
offering MS XML templates on the extensions website. You might be better
off posting on the website mailing list though, as that seems to broach
topics about the extensions website more often.

Alex