writing attribute style:background-transparency

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Thu Sep 22 07:02:53 UTC 2016

On 22/09/16 00:58, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Hi Regina,
>
> you wrote:
>> Do you know a situation where LibreOffice writes the attribute
>> style:background-transparency ?
>>
> lotuswordpro/source/filter/xfilter/xfframestyle.cxx does - and perhaps
> other libs from DLP do as well?

For the while, the only background-* variable that is relevant to
transparency/opacity that DLP libraries -- at least those that I
maintain -- write is fo:background-opacity for text. Obviously, this
does not work and is happily ignored :)

Cheers

F.

--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.