export-validation in tests by default causing 32 bit Ubuntu to crash

slacka lukebenes at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:49:42 UTC 2016

The error "- failed to execute: sh /core/bin/officeotron.sh
/tmp/lu16851plw1cl.tmp > /tmp/lu16851plw1cn.tmp" along with an apport crash
report of openjdk 8, led me to believe this was a java issue.

Here are a summary of my results:
Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit - builds successfully
Ubuntu 16.04 32-bit - fails ww8export.test
Ubuntu 14.04 32-bit - builds successfully with Open JDK 7

I build an Ubuntu 16.04 32-bit with the export tests disabled. Then I opened
all of the SdImportTest::testDocumentLayout tests and resaved and reloaded
them. No problems.

What else can I do to try to help you track this issue down?