[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: sw/inc sw/source

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 10:55:59 UTC 2017

On 21.08.2017 04:37, Ashod Nakashian wrote:
> These don't seem to give us what we need, and I couldn't find an
> obvious/easy way to extend them. GetExpandText uses ModelToViewHelper,
> so I tried using ModelToViewHelper with Replace but (though it should've
> worked) since it depends on the hints to be up-to-date, it's failing (at
> least in some scenarios hints are empty, which means it returns the
> display text as default, which includes all fields).

but if there are no hints, there can't be any fields in the text?

... except for "field-marks" which have infested writer documents for
some years now but the implementation is still incomplete... it looks
like ModelToViewHelper can only replace "DropDown" field-marks, which is
not all of them...

but i think only the WW8 import creates these.