GSoC Final report | Aditya Dewan | LibreOffice online

Aditya Dewan callmedewan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:10:09 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Gsoc'17 is almost complete, after spending more then 12 weeks working on
this project, I believe we have completed all the tasks we wanted to.
Google Summer of Code has been a great experience and I’ve had an exciting
time working with LibreOffice over this summer.

I wholeheartedly thank the LibreOffice community for selecting me for this
opportunity and helping me whenever i got stuck. I would like to especially
thank my mentor Pranav Kant for being a great guide and helping me through
out this project.

You can see my final report/blog about my experience and work here -
https://medium.com/@adityadewan/summer-of-code-with-libreoffice-6a657f24825b

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Dewan