About the kikongo speller (kituba)

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 13:43:05 UTC 2017

Hello,
I come back to you because I think the dictionary is now mature. I would
like to know if it is possible to propose it to the github hunspell repo
<https://github.com/hunspell/hunspell/wiki/Dictionary-Packages> or
better as a new package for Debian/Ubuntu. Currently I did already a
plugin for firefox and an extension for Libreoffice (even if it is not
necessary on Ubuntu if you have the hunspell installed). I did it first
for Windows. But I would like to know if it is possible to install it
for all applications on Windows too (But maybe I'm not in the right
place to ask my question?).

Thanks already for help.

Cyrille (L'Africain)

git repo for kituba dic <https://gitlab.com/lafricain79/kituba-dic>