how to check if my local copy of translations is really up-to-date?

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Mon Feb 27 14:25:16 UTC 2017

Hi Christian, *,
Le 27/02/2017 à 13:09, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
> [...]
> Ah!, good catch.
> It is the way the po files are processed/generated. It is picky about
> the syntax.
>
> In this case, the
> }
> ;
>
> is the problem. This will make the po-parsing/translation processing
> add the next identifier to the context of all strings that follow,
> making them not match anymore..

Thank you very much, it's fixed now in my builds for 5.3.2.0.0+ and
5.2.7.0.0+.

I will build the master next night. I guess that this fix solves the
problem with the keyID that are not shown in these tooltips.

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.