how to make resource file

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Tue Jan 3 10:56:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

jaeseok píše v Út 03. 01. 2017 v 03:04 -0700:
> oh I'm sorry. It is my mistake.
>
> the resource file path is that
> '/usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/resource/forko.res'
>
> I think that this file(forko.res) is used in libreoffice-calc too.

That file is generated from

  formula/source/core/resource/core_resource.src

as you can see from

  formula/AllLangResTarget_for.mk

But as the others pointed out - it would be great to know your overall
goal; like:

  "I want to add feature 'X' to LibreOffice, and for that I need to
  do 'Y', 'Z' and 'A'.  How do I do 'Y'?"

Instead of just

  "How do I do 'Y'?"

because we have seen many times that people have asked how to do Y; and
later how to do Z, and then how to do A - and when they combined it
together, it actually did not lead to having X implemented :-) - just
because to do X, it was necessary to do K, L and M, instead of Y, Z and
A in the first place...

Hope this helps,
Kendy