LibreOffice Android for GSoC'17

Aleksandar Stefanović theonewithideas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:33:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

It is under active development if you actively develop on it ;)

On a serious note, it is under development, and you're always welcome to
contribute to the project. When you add a commit, add me to the reviewers
and I'll gladly review it.
There are two Android applications available: LO Viewer, which is the
"main" application, and Impress Remote, which is used for
remotely-controlling Impress presentations.
If you want to discuss potential changes that you want to introduce, but
you're unsure whether you should, or you have questions about the project,
I'm open for discussion.