Usage of ActiveX in Libre Office

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Tue Jan 31 16:47:29 UTC 2017

I think what he meant is that rewriting their ERP to another API to
drive LibreOffice would be quite some work for them, and not gonna
happen except if forced kicking and screaming.

In principle, I like to support these kinds of universal (in this case
"universal on a platform") APIs; are we deprecating / yanking only
ActiveX or the whole COM Automation / OLE / ... bridge (insofar as
these differ, I'm a bit lost in the Microsoft terminology)?