Interface similar to OpenOffice?

Peter p.borchert at pb-edv-consulting.de
Thu Jul 13 12:44:16 UTC 2017

Hallo Heiko,

thank you for your answer. This question was the first step. Of cause I have
to test my software, but I know OpenOffice and LibreOffice has got the same
base. If the interface is developed separated it may be very different. The
OpenOffice interface is very complicated. So I would program this now if
it's quite the same, if it's very different I would program it later.

Thank you for the Link! The german language may be very helpful to solve
problems.

Greeting from the North See

Peter