GSoC Weekly Report 5 & 6 | Revamp the Customization Dialog - Muhammet Kara

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr
Fri Jul 14 05:58:10 UTC 2017

Hello world,

In the 5th and 6th weeks of GSoC, I have (mostly) completed the
separation of subclasses of SvxConfigPage, created a util class to
contain helper functions of these classes, and refactored a few of the
contained functions.

This week, I'll work on creating a custom widget for the categories
listbox which will be on the new dialog, then I'll start converting one
of the existing tabs.

You may watch the progress on gerrit.[0]

Cheers,
Muhammet

[0] http://bit.ly/customize17gerrit