Contact with Community

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 31 07:21:12 UTC 2017

Hi Christopher,

you are very welcome in our project. Whether your volunteers are
developers, designers, translators, QA fellows, help authors... we
have teams for all disciplines. Start from
http://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/ to find the how-to
pages at our wiki. Speaking about UX, the start page is
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design with all relevant
information. My advice is to just jump into the cold water and to read
and comment on Bugzilla http://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ (design
related tickets have the keyword needsuxadvice).
As Henry pointed out we also have Spanish speaking communities. A
group was created recently on Telegram
(https://telegram.me/libreoffice_es). The local communities are one of
the main pillars for LibreOffice. CC'ing the marketing about that who
may know details.

Thanks a lot for fostering Open Source,
Heiko Tietze (UX Mentor at LibreOffice)