[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 2 - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 14:25:12 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Last week of GSoC was passed in writing some new code and exploring
existing modules of editengine and xmloff.

So far, I have successfully exported EditEngine's document into flat XML
and updated the actual clipboard (SotClipboardFormatId) to reflect the
*copy* changes. Now I am working on *paste* operation.

We are exploring the various uses of SotClipboardFormatId::EDITENGINE and
trying to figure out what require the changes for proper copy/paste
operations.

My progress can be seen at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org
/#/q/project:core+branch:master+topic:gsoc2017-editengine-clipboard

Regards,
Varun Dhall

IRC Nick: varundhall