[GSoC] QuarkXPress import, Week 1

Alex P alex.pantec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:47:51 UTC 2017

During the first week I was busy finishing my bachelor work, so I did not
have much time and only contributed some reverse engineering of page
parameters (size, margins, columns).

Starting with this week I will be able to work more actively.

At the current stage of the project we are trying to finish reverse
engineering of the main parts of the document structure (pages, objects),
such as how to retrieve them, objects sizes/positions, types. It is not
easy because some of the values are obfuscated using different methods and
currently we know how to deobfuscate only some of them.