Fwd: New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for LibreOffice

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 18 07:39:03 UTC 2017

Hello Noel,

Looking at Coverity scan report, it seems nScreen should be initialized.

Indeed, either it's really unused and nScreen should be completely
removed or it's used and its initialization should stay.

If it's first option,  I didn't see another patch in gerrit review
concerning vcl part.

Are you sure about loplugin:unusedfields or did I miss something?

Julien