Interested in contributing to Libreoffice : GSoC 2017

Akshay Deep akshaydeepiitr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 21:54:13 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
     I'm currently studying as an undergraduate student at Indian Institute
of Technology, Roorkee. I am interested in applying for the GSoC project
'Usability of Special Characters' this year.

I completed GSoC 2016 with LibreOffice working on Template Manager and
Emoji Toolbar Control. Link: akkidevblog.wordpress.com

Here is the link to all my submitted patches to Gerrit:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/Akshay
I am a contributor and committer to the LO community since Jan 2016.

If I get selected for GSoC this year, Mr. Samuel Mehrbrodt (IRC: samuel_m)
has agreed to mentor me on this project along with UX-team. I have already
shared my proposal on the GSoC website with Libreoffice organization. I'll
finalize it within next few days.

Contact Info: E-mail:  akshaydeepiitr at gmail.com   IRC: akki / akki_

Regards,
Akshay Deep