MacOS build fail "SSE4.2 instruction set not enabled" (abandonned)

marius adrian popa mapopa at gmail.com
Mon May 15 20:24:51 UTC 2017

I will check your patch this week on a mac / windows and linux , It's still
a hack so the proper way to solve it is like described in this
stackoverflow solution

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11228855/header-files-
for-x86-simd-intrinsics

I used tips from
https://bidetly.io/2017/02/08/crc-part-1/

and eliminated msse4 flag from compiler command line

https://gist.github.com/mariuz/753f6fce7ebe0ac9bcf2cb26905c1cc1