Open Source Contribution

Armen Gabrielyan armengabrielyan16 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:21:57 UTC 2017

Dear LibreOffice,

I am Armen Gabrielyan from  Yerevan, Armenia. First of all, I would like to
praise LibreOffice for uniting a number of open source contributors from
around the world and developing open solutions for the community.

Currently, I am 2nd year Computer Science and Applied Mathematics student
at Yerevan State University, particularly interested in software
engineering, artificial intelligence and practical applications of
Mathematics. In addition, I have hands-on experience in building web
applications and services using PHP and other modern web development
technologies.

Although I feel quite experienced in engineering applications, I have
little expertise in open source software. I am very interested in
contributing to open source community. So, I apply to your organization to
become an active member of this great community. I would be pleased if
LibreOffice could support and help me on my path of becoming open source
contributor.

Additionally, I aim to participate in Google Summer of Code 2018 and I
would like to work on your organization project as they really fit my
skills, qualifications and interests. As an enthusiastic programmer with
thorough knowledge, I can demonstrate that I am right fit for your
organization.

I look forward to speaking with you about open source opportunities.

Yours sincerely,
Armen Gabrielyan