C99 in the LOK API

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Thu Sep 14 07:53:21 UTC 2017

Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> To keep the requirements as low as possible (and as before when
> using stable API only), I'd like to change that to 'int' before we
> stabilize the API for good with the 6.0 release.  Of course, the C++
> wrapper will still return bool, no need for changes there.

No prob - but then please also do the change for the unpublished
functions, or someone will miss that again the next time. ;)

There's also one uint64_t in setOptionalFeatures() - if you take that
all out, then of course the stdint.h can be conditional (or perhaps be
killed?) again.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten