gpg4libre: Advanced autoconf question

David Ostrovsky d.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Wed Sep 27 07:14:34 UTC 2017

I'm working on porting gpg4libre to native Windows build: [1].

You can find the status here: [2]. libgpg-error and lubassuan can be
built right naow. gpgme configure script is failing with two different
problems:

- 1 Detection of glib
- 2 Detection whether or not the provided compiler supports C++11.

I documented the confiuration breakages here: [3] and my analysis.
I will be on vacation in the next weeks, and wonder if you can have
an idea, how to rectify those problems, or, even better, just fix
them ;-)

* [1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/topic:gpg4libre-win32
* [2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/msvc-x86_64#Ongoi
ng_efforts_to_build_gpgme_on_Windows