Database migration in Base

Sophia Schröder sophia.schroeder at libreoffice.org
Wed Apr 11 10:00:04 UTC 2018

Hi *,

from a user perspective I disagree.

We shouldn't force users to switch back, but instead we should still
support the old format
but tell the users that this support is deprecated and will be removed
with the one of the next releases of LO.
S/he can now decide him/herself to switch forward to the new firebird
format and/or testing it.

--
Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sophia Schröder