API-CHANGE - dropping string properties which use vnd.sun.star.GraphicObject URL

Drew Jensen drewjensen.inbox at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 01:34:56 UTC 2018

Howdy list,

Reading over this, and sorry if this is a naive question, but I was
wondering if this could effect the way image controls work in forms and
reports.

When an imagecontrol on a form (or Report Builder report) is linked to a
character field in a data table the control reads a URL from the data field
and loads the image into the control as the user moves through the table or
as a report is generated.

For a Form, the user can also insert a graphic into the control via the GUI
and table column with the URL.

Like I say I don't have enough detail knowledge of how this works, under
the hood, to know if what is changing here could be an issue or not, so
thought I would ask.

Thank you for your time in advance.