Windows Debug builds failure: 'DbgGUIInitSolarMutexCheck': identifier not found

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 07:08:05 UTC 2018

On 07/08/18 06:28, Luke Benes wrote:
> [build CUT] cppuhelper_qa_misc
> `anonymous namespace'::Test::testCatchThrow finished in: 10ms
> D:/core/cppuhelper/qa/misc/test_misc.cxx:69:`anonymous
> namespace'::Test::testgetCaughtException
> assertion failed
> - Expression: bool(aSavedException)

That's a newly introduced test
(<https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6ddecf61ecada646fbd6f8809270d47289727e8a>
"fillUnoException not working on std::rethrow_exception exceptions"),
testing C++11 std::current_exception and std::rethrow_exception (which
started to get used in our code base recently).

What exact version of MSVC are you using (see the first line reported by
`cl /?`)?  Is that LO build configured --enable-debug or --enable-dbgutil?