UI regressions in "gen" plugin with LibreOffice 6.1

Heiko Tietze tietze.heiko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:47:04 UTC 2018

No problem here. But haphazardly I could imagine it's the expander icon (see screenshot) that is not painted for some reasons ending up in a zero/one pixel height for the first line. This is my setup:

SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gen instdir/program/swriter => https://imgur.com/a/1QT3AjV

Version: 6.2.0.0.alpha0+
Build ID: bea491c47e6beb1e0c62baf6db4ee026056d2e74
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.17; UI render: default; VCL: x11;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded

more autogen.lastrun
--enable-debug
--without-java
--without-myspell-dicts
--without-doxygen
--disable-firebird-sdbc
--without-system-firebird

qdbus org.kde.KWin /KWin supportInformation
Version
=======
KWin version: 5.13.3
Qt Version: 5.11.1
Qt compile version: 5.11.1
XCB compile version: 1.13

Operation Mode: X11 only

Compositing
===========
Compositing is active
Compositing Type: OpenGL
OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL renderer string: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL version string: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 396.45
OpenGL platform interface: GLX
OpenGL shading language version string: 4.60 NVIDIA
Driver: NVIDIA
Driver version: 396.45
GPU class: Unknown
OpenGL version: 4.6
GLSL version: 4.60
X server version: 1.20
Linux kernel version: 4.17.11
Direct rendering: Requires strict binding: no
GLSL shaders:  yes
Texture NPOT support:  yes
Virtual Machine:  no
OpenGL 2 Shaders are used
Painting blocks for vertical retrace:  no