Libre Office Local Installation

Komal Bharadiya komalbharadiya at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 07:43:48 UTC 2018

Hi,
I am Komal, 4th year engineering student, from Pune(India). I am
novice to open source, but I am really interested in learning and
contributing for this organization.
I have been trying local installation of source code but could n't
resolve the error at last step. There are some issues when I build the
program.(After successful execution of ./autogen.sh, make command
gives errors). Moreover, I have directly downloaded the libre office
repository from github. Then followed the steps given on official site
of libre office.
This is what I get on terminal-
komal at komal-Vostro-15-3568:~/core-master$ /usr/bin/make
/bin/sh: 1: .: Can't open /home/komal/core-master/sources.ver
Makefile:250: *** Error while retrieving $lo_sources_ver from
/home/komal/core-master/sources.ver.  Stop.

I would be really grateful, if I could get any help in this regard.
Thanking you in anticipation!

Regards,
Komal