m68k UnoApiTarget/udkapi.rdb build fails ("Bad input")

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Tue Feb 6 21:29:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 09:02:58PM +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Mon, 2018-02-05 at 21:41 -0500, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> > builds of LibreOffice for m68k
> > <file:///<<PKGBUILDDIR>>/udkapi/com/sun/star/reflection/TypeDescripti
> > onSearchDepth.idl>: cannot parse line 37: "out-of-range enum
> > com.sun.star.reflection.TypeDescriptionSearchDepth member INFINITE
> > value 9223372036854775807"
> > Could somebody please take a look?
>
> To be honest I added m68k support back in the day more for comedic
> effect than anything else so unless rene has any ideas I think you're
> probably on your own on debugging that.

Don't have (and yes, I saw the build failure and your bug report).

Quickly looked at the file, but tbh don't see why it should fail only on
m68k (no idea about arch-specifics which can cause that, though).

The latest round of m68k fixes (-mmlong-jump-table-offsets..) was done by
John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, though, maybe he has an idea.

Otherwise I am in the same boat as Caolan :)

Regards,

Rene