GSoC student introduction: Jesse McKenna

Jesse McKenna jesse.e.mckenna at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 09:23:11 UTC 2018

Hi all,

My name is Jesse McKenna and I'm a student interested in contributing as
part of GSoC. I'm particularly interested in Calc and Base, but am happy to
help with any project that needs work.

I have my local build set up and will be looking over the list of Easy
Hacks over the next few days, but wanted to reach out and formally
introduce myself. Looking forward to interacting with you!

IRC nickname: jess3
Email: jesse.e.mckenna at gmail.com
Education: Oregon State University, 2nd-year CS undergraduate student