GSoC weekly update : Add Support for Python in LOEclipse Plugin - Shobhan Mandal

Shobhan Mandal dev.shobhanmandal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 14:00:12 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

In this git commit, the Interface and the Services page which come in the
New Extension Project also show up when the language selected is Python.
Also certain redundant code which are not required in the Python module
have been removed.
https://github.com/LibreOffice/loeclipse/pull/68/commits/68e8f8af67f602a067f49215ff28212dcd4bf7a6
https://github.com/LibreOffice/loeclipse/pull/68/commits/d58ea7aaf720e0ed495a864eedfb78d0dd017e4c

Thanks and Regards,