Help in Libreoffice extension development

Pattabhi RK t.pattabhi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:58:21 UTC 2018

Dear Samuel,

  Sorry to disturb you with my silly problems. I am new to this libreoffice
development. I went through the sample codes provided by you. I could not
understand where these codes have to be used or put into the
starter-extension project so that it can be customised for spellchecking
task.

  In the starter project extension we have the StarterImpl.java. And I
think instead of this we need to put in SampleSpellChecker.java. Now
accordingly how should the RegistrationHandler.java be modified I could not
understand. And similarly how should the StarterProject.idl be modified I
could not understand. So towards this I thought I will build a new
Extension project, as given in the page
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/JavaEclipseTuto and specify the UNO type
as "XSpellChecker", so that these basic codes and .urd, .idl and types.rdb
will be built by the Eclipse and I will put the code given in
SpellChecker.java in the Impl.java.

  So this is where I got error of UNO type selection wizard not working.
The StarterProject Extension is working well in my system and not getting
any errors. So please kindly help me in knowing how and where I should
modify your StarterProject extension code to put SpellChecker.java code.

 Thank you very much.

regards,
Pattabhi

Research Scholar,