LibreOffice Viewer for Android: Storage provider settings

Mike Saunders mike.saunders at documentfoundation.org
Thu Mar 8 15:26:07 UTC 2018

Hi everyone, esp. those working on the Android app,

This came up in a recent marketing call: in the latest version of the
LibreOffice Viewer, under "Storage provider settings", it says
"ownCloud" settings -- but the app supports Nextcloud and maybe some
other services too, correct?

It sounds like an easyhack to fix so maybe I'll look into it if I have
time later in the month, but we just wanted to mention it in case anyone
wants to look into it :-)

Cheers,
Mike

--