More Shapes for LibreOffice (Easyhack)

Muhammad Ahsan Faheem ahsanfaheem1234 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:00:06 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot respected Katrina Behrens. I was really disappointed by the
people who said 'You should be a qualified developer'. I was very motivated
to work with GSoC and tried my best to understand code. I just wanted
someone to tell where to begin with. Few people have tried there best to
demotivate me.

Thanks again for encouraging me.
Regards.