Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu May 17 14:58:21 UTC 2018

One of the current crashtesting cases is an assert about xml
namespaces, if I fix/workaround/hack it with https://gerrit.libreoffice
.org/#/c/52720/ I see that the document still fails to load, but it did
in the past. The failure not to load isn't a problem from a
crashtesting perspective, but you might be interested in having a look
at this (odd) odt at https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi
?id=76740

It references two pngs from its own embedded Pictures/ folder that
aren't actually there. I see that in the new XGraphic mode that the doc
won't load, i.e. missing graphic exception during load, while in the
past it would just set the urls and continue loading and not worry
about their existence until some later point.