About tdf#121074

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 9 21:16:45 UTC 2018

On 09/11/2018 11:04, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Thu, 2018-11-08 at 22:19 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
>> I'm not completely sure too but there's no doc about this and putting
>> an height or a width to a negative value (except -1 to tell it's
>> uninitialized) seems really weird.
> Well, IIRC there was something in some of the msword file formats where
> a negative height for something specifies that its a exact height,
> which a positive height specifies that its a minimum height (or the
> other way around)...

So if negative values can be encountered, let's abandon the assert patch
and revert
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=eadba44a0c5dd12989d6b8613d6dd558c94bb4dc
since I won't be able to determine the suspicious parts.

Let's just keep 6aa6cb6347575828a9d6955b98f459c7446eca05 "svmconverter
value < 0 seem wrong for width and height (vcl/gdi)" since it seemed ok
to you.