"GpgME not installed correctly" in unit tests

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 07:45:49 UTC 2018

On 10/18/2018 2:48 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Ah - so it seems also LinkTarget\Executable needs a copy of that silly
> program - can you try to add a line to
>
> external/gpgmepp/ExternalPackage_gpgmepp.mk
>
> that copies it there?

I have prepared a gerrit change: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/61903 -
that tries to do that. Please review and give some advise (I'm not good
in makefile-foo).

> (there's already $(eval $(call
> gb_ExternalPackage_add_file,gpgmepp,$(LIBO_LIB_FOLDER)/gpgme-w32spawn.exe,src/gpgme-w32spawn.exe))
> - perhaps that is now redundant? Sorry, no finished master build right
> now for me to test myself)

The line puts the executable into the instdir and subsequently to
installer and user system - is than redundant? (didn't test that myself)

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski