[TDF infra] Announcing Gitiles VCS browser (gitweb replacement) and https:// anon git URIs

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:40:20 UTC 2018

On 10/23/2018 12:29 PM, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos wrote:
> Gitiles lacks this kind of per-file-diff links, so I can only load a
> diff of all the files touched by the commit. This isn’t nice for my
> underpowered computer, and it really breaks my workflow.

Well - e.g.,
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/b0c6d587405af9e2263dc5073a9a965db46ff986
shows the individual links for each file like this:

icon-themes/breeze/links.txt[diff]
icon-themes/breeze_dark/links.txt[diff]
icon-themes/breeze_svg/links.txt[diff]
icon-themes/colibre/links.txt[diff]
icon-themes/karasa_jaga/links.txt[diff]
officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/WriterCommands.xcu[diff]
sw/uiconfig/sglobal/popupmenu/frame.xml[diff]
sw/uiconfig/sweb/popupmenu/frame.xml[diff]
sw/uiconfig/swform/popupmenu/frame.xml[diff]
sw/uiconfig/swreport/popupmenu/frame.xml[diff]
sw/uiconfig/swriter/popupmenu/frame.xml[diff]
sw/uiconfig/swxform/popupmenu/frame.xml[diff]
12 files changed

Note the [diff] next to the filename.

What seems odd to me is why the log like
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+log/HEAD shows
commit creatin time that is different from the time the commit was
pushed to the branch. I would like to see just-pushed commits to tell "5
minutes ago" instead "3 days ago" like it might be now.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski