libreoffice converstion of egistrymodifications.xcu user items to systemwide xml registry share

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri Apr 12 09:53:32 UTC 2019

Thank you Stpehan!!

I created the /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/registry/data/ directory and
addeded my registrymodifications-system-wide.xcu and this seems to work.

Thank you very much for the right syntax and hints!

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong

- name: create /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/registry/data/ directory
   file:
     path: /usr/lib/libreoffice/share/registry/data/
     state: directory
   when: ansible_distribution == 'Linuxmint'
   tags: libreoffice

- name: copying registrymodifications-system-wide.xcu to
/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/registry/data/
   copy:
     src: registrymodifications-system-wide.xcu
     dest:
/usr/lib/libreoffice/share/registry/data/registrymodifications-system-wide.xcu