Faulty handle position in shapes imported from MS Office (continued)

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Apr 12 23:33:18 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I have mentioned in the previous thread, that I'll make a proposal, so
that discussing a solution is easier. For my first ideas, see now
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/70689.

Please take a look at the proposal.
Is the way suitable in principle? I am so indecisive, because both
"enum" and "map" and thus the "switch" become quite big when all
ooxml-foo shapes are captured. In addition, the inverting of the
formulas is complex.
If this is the right way, it remains to be clarified where the parts
should be placed.

Kind regards
Regina