CppunitTest_sc_macros_test fails after commit 7282014e362a1529a36c88eb308df8ed359c2cfa

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 06:50:46 UTC 2019

Hi!

After commit 7282014e362a1529a36c88eb308df8ed359c2cfa, now
CppunitTest_sc_macros_test fails when testing
sc/qa/extras/testdocuments/Window.xls:

> C:/lo/src/core/sc/qa/extras/macros-test.cxx(338) : error : Assertion
> Test name: ScMacrosTest::testVba
> equality assertion failed
> - Expected: OK
> - Actual  : Test Results
> ============
>
>  Failed:  : Window.LargeScroll(ToLeft): ScrollColumn is: 10
>  Failed:  : Window.SmallScroll(ToLeft): ScrollColumn is: 10
>  Failed:  : Pane.LargeScroll(ToLeft): ScrollColumn is: 10
>  Failed:  : Pane.SmallScroll(ToLeft): ScrollColumn is: 10
> Tests passed: 26
> Tests failed: 4
>
> - script reported failure in file Window.xls
>
> Failures !!!
> Run: 5   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

Opening the said spreadsheet in master and performing the test also
gives that error *if* Calc window is wide enough to show more than 16
full columns. The problem is that after the first 64 columns, the width
of them unexpectedly changes; so page-scrolling 3 pages right starts to
show less then 16 full columns, which changes result of page-scrolling 3
pages left.

I.e., with 17 full columns visible initially (last full column Q),
calling LargeScroll to scroll 3 pages right makes first visible column
AZ, and last visible full column is 52 (BO; 17*3+1) => 16 visible
columns. Now calling LargeScroll to scroll 3 pages left moves to 16*3=48
columns left => first visible would become D (while A expected).

Also the columns BM and later don't show normal grid.

Noel, does this ring a bell? How to make all unallocated columns to have
standard width and grid?

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski