bug 74702

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 05:46:41 UTC 2019

Hi Adrien,

On 22.04.2019 12:43, Adrien Ollier wrote:
> sorry I meant impedit3.cxx, lines 2805 and 2806.
>
> Ok I'll try to make some changes in gerrit.

Nice, looking forward to see it mentioned here in the thread.

Please note that answering someone's answer directly, without CCing the
mailing list, excludes the message from common discussion. E.g, consider
how this your reply didn't allow others to also know that you actually
meant impedit3, and that made others (see Jan-Marek's reply) to waste
time again. Please always reply to list, or to all, instead of private