error when starting LibreOffice

shubham goyal 22shubh22 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 09:10:55 UTC 2019

Below is the warning message is shown when running LibreOffice.
Warning Messages at each run:-

warn:configmgr:5498:5498:configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:296: unknown
component "org.openoffice.Office.UI.DbReportWindowState" in
"file:///home/shubham/libreoffice/instdir/program/../share/registry/res/registry_en-US.xcd"
warn:configmgr:5498:5498:configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:296: unknown
component "org.openoffice.Office.UI.ReportCommands" in
"file:///home/shubham/libreoffice/instdir/program/../share/registry/res/registry_en-US.xcd"
warn:configmgr:5498:5498:configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:908: ignoring
modify of unknown set member node "StarOffice XML (Base) Report" in
"file:///home/shubham/libreoffice/instdir/program/../share/registry/res/fcfg_langpack_en-US.xcd"
warn:configmgr:5498:5498:configmgr/source/xcuparser.cxx:908: ignoring
modify of unknown set member node "StarOffice XML (Base) Report Chart" in
"file:///home/shubham/libreoffice/instdir/program/../share/registry/res/fcfg_langpack_en-US.xcd"

Maybe this could help.