We'd like to continue the production of the 32-bit deb packages

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Sun Aug 11 23:06:42 UTC 2019

Can you give a few more details on your build environment (distro,...)?
If this is Escuelas Linux, can you possibly also quickly try whether the
same happens with e.g. Debian?
If I remember correctly, you mentioned that you wanted to set up a VM.
If I find the time, I might want to try to reproduce the issue locally -
though I can't promise.

Which way are you currently using to retrieve the sources (git or
tarballs) and what version of LibreOffice are you trying to build?