Contribution Regarding G-SOC

pranav annam pranavannam at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 05:39:27 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am Pranav Annam a second year engineer student  I am participating in the
G-Soc 2020 and this will be my first time . So I just have a brief idea
about what G-Soc is and what I am supposed to do at this point of time. I
would like to contribute to the LibreOffice .

Coming to the point at this point of time I am supposed to establish
contacts with the organizations so I chose LibreOffice. I chose this
organization because the language requirements looked quite familiar to me
and I can really do something to contribute  towards the projects.* Are
there any bugs or problems that can be  solved or is there any way so that
I can show myself helpful for the organization. **Please let me know.*

I have a small request that if there is anything informal in this mail
please ignore it , because this is my first time and I am new for this.